$48.00 – $64.00
Don’t go thirsty again! Enjoy your favorite beverage in style with your own Birdy growler. Great for beer and craft beverages, including wine, kombucha, iced coffee or tea, soda, juice, milk, plain ole water, and more.
Cereal Killer Growler
Art by Ray Young Chu — Front Cover, Issue 012
The SS Growler model is the world’s 1st and original stainless steel flip top growler. Double wall-vacuum packed version, with 304 stainless steel interior keeps your contents hot or cold for hours & hours. 304 stainless steel is the same, exact material used by the brewing industry for their tanks.
Support your local brewery, winery, coffee shop or grocery store by filling up your new growler!
- Passivated, food grade 304 (18/8) stainless steel ensures integrity of contents
- Unique flip top design keeps liquids secure (even at 30k ft), no more spills or lost lids
- Removable, replaceable and cleanable food grade silicone seal for a safe tight fit
- Elegant, retro yet modern, functional design will provide years of enjoyment
- Hand wash bottles only with warm water and mild soap before first and after each use.
- Do not use bleach or abrasive cleaners. Use only non-metallic bottle brush or preferably a bottle sponge.
- Let dry thoroughly between uses and store with lid open.
- Do not nuke, heat, or freeze. Not designed for nonfood, or caustic, highly acidic materials.
- Release lid slowly on double walled bottles when storing hot liquids to avoid spray.
- Not guaranteed against leakage from higher than normal tap pressure. Use for conditioning or fermenting at own risk. Keep silicone seal away from young children. Exercise caution when opening fermented or hot liquids.
- Keep out of prolonged, direct sunlight to preserve your growler for years (in other words, don’t leave it in the backyard for a month, but enjoy in normal amounts of sunlight).
Birdy works in exclusive partnership with Denver’s Dolia Ltd. to create world-class drinkware and accessories for you!
32 oz, 64 oz